Do you want to play android games on your PC or Mac? Are you looking for robust and best android emulators for PC & Mac? If so, then this blog will address all your queries. So, settle down and read!
Android emulators are gaining immense popularity these days. App developers deploy android emulators to test and run android applications on the PC before rolling them out officially. Android emulators help developers to find glitches in the app so that they can remove them and finally release clean, working, and optimally functional apps. Apart from developers, users also exploit android emulators to run android apps on their PCs.
How does an android emulator work?
An Android emulator is a software that emulates likes an android operating system in your PC. The software forms a virtual android device so that users can efficiently run and test Android applications on the Mac or PC device. The best part of these emulators is that they exhibit capabilities of a well functioning Android device. It helps with the simulation of the phone calls and messages, emulation of the network speeds, simulation of the rotation as well as hardware sensors. Besides these functions, you will even get access to the Google Play Store.
Outstanding features of android emulators:
An android emulator performs all the functions similar to that of an android device. Some of its amazing features are:
- Camera & capture head icon
With this, you can easily use the laptop webcam in the form of a video source. It also helps with the recording of screencasts.
- Disk IO throttling header icon
This feature helps with the emulation of devices that function even with lesser internal storage.
- Accelerometer & Multitouch header icon
This feature helps with the idea of forwarding gyroscope or additional multi-touch events directly coming from the Android device. You can fit that on your computer for testing.
- GPS header icon
GPS widget helps with the development and testing of location-based apps.
- Network & WiFi header icon
This feature helps with the inspection and testing of the 4G, 3G, WiFi, Edge, or even the subway interruptions.
- SMS & Call header icon
Help with the detection of the intrusions checks for the app to react correctly
Best Android emulators For Windows 10
Now, let’s have a look at best emulators:
1.Android Studio’s emulator
It is the default development console for Android development. A bunch of tools makes it easy to develop apps and games. You can configure it for numerous devices with varied versions. Get the Android Studio.
- Instant app run with the perfectly designed visual layout editor
- It is super fast with the intelligence code editor
- Ability to build up app for numerous devices
- Ease of connecting with firebase
2. ARChon Runtime for Chrome
ARChon is a Google Chrome extension that runs Android applications and games on the PC or Mac. There’s never any hassle of finding an operating system to make this emulator work. For this reason, developers fund this system significantly easy to work with Mac and PC.
- Compatible with all operating systems.
- Supports android system of latest versions
- Compatible with Google Play and it can run Android games in PC
This Android emulator provides plenty of functions on Mac and PC devices. It also works flexibly with the USB stick. The boot-from-USB system is a power user option. Its gamer-oriented features, along with the keyboard mapping controls, allow users to enjoy the latest games.
- Customized settings for big and small screens for different tasks.
- Focuses on speed and stability
- Battery-friendly along with customizations to tune battery consumption
- Added Security with security updates
Bluestacks is an Android emulator that is compatible with Windows, Android, and Mac devices. Regular updates ensure a seamless experience for mobile gamers. Bluestacks 4 offers a range of key-mapping and settings. You can get Bluestacks for Free.
- Supports OS like Microsoft Windows 7 and above
- The processor comprises of Intel or AMD Processor
- Offers 5GB disk space for free
- Up to date graphics
GameLoop is a robust Android emulator that is perfect for gamers. Besides, it provides productivity and developmental testing. The decent gaming emulator offers convenience with mobile FPS gaming. The top-notch keyboard controls and performance makes it noteworthy.
- Dual-core CPU from Intel or AMD
- NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT and ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600.
- Runs on OS like Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7.
- Availability of 1GB of free storage
Further Read: https://androidemulator.online/
So, this was our list of 5 best android emulators. Whether you want to test apps or run apps on your PC or Mac, you can try any of these android emulators and enjoy a seamless experience.